Epson L4160 printer with Optical Resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, which functions to print, scan and copy. For Print speeds up to 10.5ipm for black and 5.0ipm for color. Has good print quality, for available USB connections, WiFi, WiFi Direct and supports Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service. Compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
The design is simple and suitable to be placed anywhere according to your needs, suitable for your needs at work or at home for business. To facilitate the user available LCD and a few buttons on the front of the printer. For new users you have to install a driver that matches your operating system.
Below are available original Epson L4160 drivers, to make it easier for you, you have to adjust the operating system used, then click download, the files will automatically be stored on your device.
Epson L4160 Driver Support Windows and Mac OS
Installation instructions Windows
- Download File
- Double-click the downloaded file, wait until the set up opens.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen until the installation is complete.
Installation instructions Mac
- Download the files according to your needs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
All Epson L4160 files here are from the Epson Official website. so this will go well according to your operating system.