Epson Stylus NX127 Printer with Inkjet-color technology that works for Print, Copy and Scan. This printer can print at speeds of up to 2.9 ISO ppm (Black), and 1.5 ISO ppm (color), this printer uses 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta), easy to use and cost-effective, to print available USB connections, compatible with Windows and Mac Os.
The design is simple as a box shape, suitable to be placed anywhere according to your needs, this printer is usually available in black, suitable for homes and offices. To facilitate the user, there are several function buttons at the top of the printer, with multifunction so you don’t need a lot of tools to get your work done. For new users, you have to install drivers that match the operating system used.
Below are the original drivers for Epson Stylus NX127 and the installation guide, to get it, you have to adjust it to the operating system used, then click download, then the file will automatically be saved to your storage.
Installation instructions Windows
- Download File
- Double-click the downloaded file, wait until the set up opens.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen until the installation is complete.
Installation instructions Mac
- Download the files according to your needs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation
All Epson Stylus NX127 files here are from the Epson Official Website, so all will function properly according to the operating system used.