Epson Artisan 1430 is an affordable printer that serves to print, this printer with a print resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi, and with a print speed of up to 2.8 ipm (black), and up to 2.8 ipm (color). To print available USB connections and Wi-Fi, this printer has professional print quality and is compatible with Windows and Mac Os.
The simple design is suitable to be placed anywhere according to your needs, this printer is affordable and easy to use, to make it easier for users to have several function keys at the front of the printer. If you are new to this printer, you must install drivers that are compatible with the operating system used.
Below are available original Epson Artisan 1430 drivers and installation guides. Support download Windows and Mac Os X. To make it easier for you to have to adjust to the operating system used, then click download automatically the file will be saved to your storage.
Epson Artisan 1430 Driver Support Windows and Mac Os
Installation instructions Windows
- Download File
- Double-click the downloaded file, wait until the set up opens.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen until the installation is complete.
Installation instructions Mac
- Download the files according to your needs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
All Epson Artisan 1430 files here are from the Epson Official Site, so all will function properly according to the operating system used. Other Epson drivers are available at Epson Driver Printer.