Epson XP-960 multifunction printer with Ink-jet-color technology for copier, printer and scanner. This printer can print with Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (balck) resolution and up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (color), print speeds up to 28 ppm (black) and up to 28 ppm (color). To print available USB and Wi-Fi connections, supports Apple AirPrint’s Mobile Printing Capability, Google Cloud Print, fits Windows and Mac Os.
To make it easier for users to have a touch screen on the front of the printer, the design is simple with the right black color placed anywhere according to your needs. This printer is intended for home or office. easy to use and at affordable prices. For new users you must install drivers that are compatible with the operating system used.
Below are available drivers for Epson XP-960, to get it you have to adjust to the operating system used, then click download, the file will automatically be saved to your storage.
Epson XP-960 Driver Support Windows and Mac OS
Installation instructions Windows
- Download File
- Double-click the downloaded file, wait until the set up opens.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen until the installation is complete.
Installation instructions Mac
- Download the files according to your needs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
All Epson XP-960 files, here, the source are from the Epson Official website, so all will function properly according to the operating system used.