Epson XP-830 Printer which functions for Print, Scan, Copy and Fax, this printer Max Resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi, and Max Print Size 8.5 x 14 “. For print speeds up to 14 ppm Black / 11 ppm Color, and Scan Resolution up to 4800 dpi, on the front of the printer available 4.3 “Touchscreen. Supports Memory Card Slot and USB Port and for printing available USB 2.0, Ethernet, & Wi-Fi Connectivity connections.
To run the Epson XP-830 Printer to suit your needs, you must install a driver that matches your operating system. here are genuine Epson drivers and installation guides. you choose the type of driver you want to use then click download, the file will automatically be saved to your device.
Epson XP-830 Driver Download Windows and Mac OS
Installation instructions Windows
- Download File
- Double-click the downloaded file, wait until the set up opens.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen until the installation is complete.
Installation instructions Mac
- Download the files according to your needs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
The Epson XP-830 software file here comes from the Epson official website, so this will work well on your operating system.