Epson XP-7100 All-in-one printer that functions to Print, scan and copy. This printer with a resolution of up to 5.760 x 1.440 DPI, can print at speeds of up to 15.8 pages / min (black) and up to 11 pages / min (Color). Support printing with Mobile devices (Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Epson Connect. Available Touchscreen, Diagonal: 10.9 cm on the front of the printer to make it easier for users. To print available USB connections and Wi-Fi, compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
The design is simple with the shape of a box suitable for home or office according to your needs, suitable placed anywhere and does not require a lot of space. For operation, you must install drivers that are compatible with the operating system used.
Below are available Epson XP-7100 drivers and their installation guides, to make it easier for you to adjust the operating system used, then click download automatically the file will be saved to your storage.
Epson L575 Driver Support Windows and Mac OS
Installation instructions Windows
- Download File
- Double-click the downloaded file, wait until the set up opens.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen until the installation is complete.
Installation instructions Mac
- Download the files according to your needs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
All Epson XP-7100 files here come from the Epson Official site, so this will work properly according to the operating system used.