Epson XP 640 prints with a maximum resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi and Max Print Size 8.5 x 11 “. Print Speed 13 ppm Black / 10 ppm Color Max Scan Hardware Resolution: 2400 dpi, Max Scan Size: 8.5 x 11.7”. Available 2.7 “Touchscreen; Mobile Device Printing, available SD Memory Card Slot; USB Port and can print with USB connection and WI-fi.
The simple design is suitable to be placed anywhere according to your needs, to make it easier for users to have an LCD and several function keys on the front of the printer. For new users you have to install drivers that are compatible with your operating system. Below are the original drivers for the Epson XP 640, and the installation alloy. to facilitate you only need to choose the one that suits your operating system, click download then the file will automatically be saved to your device.
Epson XP 640 Driver Windows and Mac OS
Installation instructions Windows
- Download File
- Double-click the downloaded file, wait until the set up opens.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen until the installation is complete.
Installation instructions Mac
- Download the files according to your needs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
All Epson XP 640 drivers and Software listed above are from authorized Epson, this works well according to the operating system you are using, or you can visit the Epson official here.