Epson XP-4105 Multifunction printer with Inkjet technology that works for Print, Scan and Copy. This printer can print with a resolution of up to 5,760 x 1,440 DPI, and Scanning Resolution 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI. Supports printing with mobile devices (Epson Connect, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print). To print available USB and Wi-Fi connections, compatible with Windows and Mac Os.
The design is simple, suitable to be placed anywhere according to your needs, suitable for home and office, usually this printer is available in white and black. To make it easy for users to use a color LCD on the front of the printer and is equipped with several function keys. For those of you new users, you must install a driver that is suitable for the operating system used.
Below are the original drivers for Epson XP-4105 and the installation guide, to get them you have to adjust to the operating system used, then click download, then the file will automatically be saved to your storage.
Epson XP-4105 Driver Support Windows
Installation instructions Windows
- Download File
- Double-click the downloaded file, wait until the set up opens.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen until the installation is complete.
Installation instructions Mac
- Download the files according to your needs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation
All Epson XP-4105 files here are from the Epson Official Site, so everything will function properly according to the operating system used.