The Epson L395 is a multifunction printer from Epson that uses EcoTank technology, the original ink tank system, with this printing at a low cost. This printer can work at speeds up to 33 ppm for black and color text up to 15 ppm for text to color1. This printer supports Epson Connect technology, so you can easily print with your smartphone and tablet, also support printing with Epson iPrint or Epson Email Print6.
To facilitate the user, there are several function keys on the front of the printer. To print available USB and WI-fi connections, supports Epson Easy Photo Print. To print with Windows and Mac OS, you must install a driver that suitable the operating system you are using.
Epson L395 Driver and software Windows, Mac Os
Installation instructions Windows
- Download File
- Double-click the downloaded file, wait until the set up opens.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen until the installation is complete.
Installation instructions Mac
- Download the files according to your needs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
All Epson L395 driver software files The printer here comes from the Epson Official site, so this will all work well according to the operating system you are using.