Epson l365 Printer that works to Print, Scan and Copy. The printer has a maximum resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi, and the speed prints up to 33 ppm (monochrome), up to 15 ppm (color). Max Scanning Resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, Using EcoTank technology is easy to use and cost effective, for printing available USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connections and compatible with Windows and Mac Os.
The design is simple with the shape of a box and black, suitable to be placed anywhere according to your needs, this printer is suitable for home or office. With affordable prices, it is multifunctional for Print, Scan and Copy. To operate it you have to install drivers that are compatible with the operating system used.
Below are available original Epson drivers and installation guides. You have to match the operating system used, then click download, the file will automatically be saved to your storage.
Epson l365 Driver Support Windows and Mac Os
Installation instructions Windows
- Download File
- Double-click the downloaded file, wait until the set up opens.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen until the installation is complete.
Installation instructions Mac
- Download the files according to your needs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
All Epson l365 files come from the Epson Official site, so this will function properly according to the operating system used.