Epson L1300 Driver Support Windows and Mac OS
The Epson L1300 is an Inkjet printer, Print Resolution up to 5760 x 1440 DPI, and 4R, 5R, A3, A3 +, A4, A5, A6 paper sizes. Black print speed is 30 ppm, 17 ppm color. For connections available USB is compatible with Windows and Mac Os.
For new users, of course you have to install drivers that are compatible with your operating system. below are available original Epson drivers that you can use to prepare Epson L1300. Windows and Mac Os printer drivers are available. For easier you just need to choose the appropriate driver, then you select the download button, then the file will automatically go to your device.
Table of Contents
Epson L1300 Driver Support Windows and Mac Os
Installation instructions Windows
- Download File
- Double-click the downloaded file, wait until the set up opens.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen until the installation is complete.
Installation instructions Mac
- Download the files according to your needs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
Good news for all of you, www.driversepsonprinter.com is available in all Epson type drivers. This is to make it easier for you to set up an Epson printer when you start using it. For other types, please return and search according to the type of printer you are using.
All driver files for the Epson L1300 here come from the Epson official site, so all of this will work well on your operating system.