Epson ET-M3170 multifunction printer with Ink-jet-monochrome technology that functions for copier, fax, printer and scanner. This printer can print with a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, and can print with speeds up to 20 ppm (B/W). Supports printing with mobile devices (Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0), and for printing available LAN, USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi(n), compatible with Windows and Mac Os.
The design is simple and unique, there is a buffer in the printer section, a scan area and a separate paper tray, this printer is usually available in black and white. A touch screen is available on the front of the printer and is equipped with several function keys. For new users, you have to install drivers that match the operating system used.
Below are the original drivers for Epson ET-M3170 and the installation guide, to get them you have to adjust to the operating system used, then click download, then the file will automatically be saved to your storage.
Epson ET-M3170 Driver Support Windows and Mac OS
Installation instructions Windows
- Download File
- Double-click the downloaded file, wait until the set up opens.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen until the installation is complete.
Installation instructions Mac
- Download the files according to your needs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation
All Epson ET-M3170 files here originate from the Epson Official Site, so everything will function properly according to the operating system used.